How to Enjoy Hearthstone—and Everything Else in Life
1. Take no shortcut to success . Because there is none— only ones to accelerated failure in disguise.
2. You have little to begin with, but there are ways to work up the ladder with that—You just need to find them.
3. You have little power over what is dealt to start with. But you can learn deliberate strategies to play with them and get the best out of it. People have developed them over time.
4. There are different modes to play, with very different sets of rules and fun.
5. Sometimes messing around and losing is more enjoyable than working hard and winning.
6. There are simple proven ways to be good at it: work very hard.
7. Some ways are easier to pick up, and work better for you than others do, and vice versa. Be open and flexible to switch.
8. There are bound to be times that are boring and repetitive. If you stick with it long enough, the rewards are worth it.
9. You have no right to say ways invented by others are rubbish just because they don’t work for you–unless you have tried them so many times you know about them better than everyone else do.
10.You don’t need to be good at every way. Pick some and be excellent at them will do.
11. There are things you need to be prepared for–matters of life and death.
12. Be nice to nature or it will rise against you.
13. Some people look to be born talented; no, they are either not that good indeed or they just work harder than the others to become that good.
14. There is no rule as to how to play. Even the sky isn’t the limit– not as much as doctrines that keepyou from trying.
15. Do not hope to be saved by those in power; save yourself.
16. There is always the luck factor in the equation. Just breathe and laugh at it when it shits on your face.
It is surprising, even mind-blowing how much wisdom and revelation comes when you let yourself absorbed in a game—as if the game itself is a self-contained universe with its own rules and ecosystem.